Your dental care provider may suggest having a tooth pulled or a tooth extracted for many reasons:
- Your tooth or teeth may be severely decayed or fractured and are deemed non-restorable.
- You may need teeth pulled because you need to create space for orthodontic treatment.
- You have teeth that are impacted.
- You have developed gum disease and your tooth or teeth have become loose.
Your teeth are precious to you and us, we will use our years of experience to try and save your teeth for as long as possible but if it becomes necessary to extract any of your teeth you can rely on the experience and knowledge of our doctors to perform your procedure painlessly with tender loving care you deserve.
- Tooth Extraction – reasons why it may be needed, and information about saving your teeth.
- Tooth Extraction Pain – some misconceptions about bone and what to do about pain.
- Tooth Extraction after care – eight important steps to follow.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Professional In-Office Zoom Whitening Treatment
SERVICE AREAS - DENTIST NEAR ME
Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Winnetka, Calabasas, West Hills, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Hidden Hills, Reseda, Northridge, Van Nuys, Tarzana, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Chatsworth, Winnetka, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Mission Hills, Westwood and neighboring cities.